Piano Lessons - Santa Clara Studio
We recommend beginners and adults alike take private piano lessons to best provide them with the attention they need to achieve their musical goals. Our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and strive to provide a positive and motivating environment for the students. All have degrees from the leading music conservatories in the United States, are active performers and have a vast amount of teaching experience.
Piano Lessons for Children
For students who are 8 and under, we ask the parent to be involved in the student's lessons and practice at home. This helps guarantee their success! To better prepare the parent for this responsibility we ask them to take the first couple of classes before their child begins. We have had tremendous success approaching young students musical studies this way.
Piano Lessons for Teenagers and Adults
Aside from impressive academic credentials, our faculty have a wealth of experience guiding students towards their musical goals. By providing a structured, methodical approach our teachers are well equipped to guide students through adjudicated methods such as ARBSM or RCM, while also providing fresh and inspiring classes.
Why Learn Piano Here?
- Experienced Teachers - The greatest teaching staff in the Bay Area!
- Monthly tuition - No long term contracts.
- A Professional Administrate Staff - We are here to help and make your experience smooth and enjoyable!
- Student recitals - Free, motivating, and confidence building events - that hard work pays off.
- Fun and motivating practice challenges for students. We have a great system to track practice and award hard work for students with Trophies, Medals, and Gift Cards!
$47.00 per 30 minute private piano lesson held once a week.
It's easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first serve
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!